79 Albertus Avenue
Sold For 15% Over List in 5 Days!
Looking for more space without sacrificing location? This 3+1 bedroom, 2 bathroom semi-detached home is your answer! With over 2,000 total finished square feet plus a detached studio, both young families and downsizers alike will find this home a desirable alternative to townhouse or condo living.
A charming covered front porch, private driveway, and landscaped rear yard all contribute to the ambiance of a true family home – not to mention the fantastic school district. This all within walking distance to Yonge Eglinton TTC and amenities! Inside this updated home, the main level has been converted to an open-concept entertainer’s dream. The living room with fireplace flows into the spacious dining area. Oak hardwood flooring in a satin finish ties the spaces together, continuing into the kitchen with quartz countertops and peninsula with overhang for bar seating. Double sliding glass doors extend the living space to the outdoors, where you can dine al fresco on the rear deck.
The second level landing is flooded with natural light from an oversized skylight. The space includes a mini den with a practical built-in workstation. A four-piece bathroom with marble tile flooring services three bedrooms, including the master with built-in closets. A fourth bedroom and additional full bathroom are in the finished lower level along with a recreation room and functional laundry room. The unique rear studio with heated flooring is ideal for hobbies, fitness, a home business or teen haven! A true gem in the city!
- Back deck and patio (2018)
- Amberwood front door (2017)
- Rear patio sliding doors (2017)
- Front yard professional landscaping (2016)
- New gas furnace and humidifier (2015)
- Full basement renovation (2015)
- Backflow preventer installed (2015)
- Studio design/build (2013)
- Paved driveway (2013)
- Roof and cedar shake façade (2010)
- New air conditioning unit (2010)
- Kitchen renovation, including opening wall (2008)
- Second level bathroom renovation (2008)
- Master bedroom built-in closets (2008)
- Type: Semi-Detached
- Lot Size: 25.00 ft. x 133.00 ft. (As Per MPAC)
- Floor Area: 2,075 sqft. Total plus 267 sqft. Coach House
- Property Taxes: $6,219.94 (2019)
- Bedrooms: 3+1
- Bathrooms: 1x5, 1x3 (2 total)
- Parking: Private Single Driveway (Space for 2+ vehicles)
- Lower Level: Fully Finished