#521-25 Laidlaw Street
Sold for 17% Over List in 1 Day!
Stylish Stacked Condo Townhome
This upgraded unit is in an in-demand pocket central to Liberty Village, King West Village, and West Queen West. Ideal for young professionals, with easy access to TTC and within walking distance of grocery stores, coffee shops, bars and restaurants, as well as Trinity Bellwoods Park and BMO Field!
A designated foyer leads to the bright, open concept main level. Upgrades throughout include wide plank laminate flooring, recessed LED lighting, custom blinds, and convenient built-in closet organizers. This is not your typical condo kitchen! Spacious and with ample prep space, you will enjoy cooking on your gas range and entertaining around the peninsula with bar seating. A charming built-in coffee bar with floating cabinetry and shelving adds character. A gas fireplace is the focal point of the living and dining space, with a balcony ideal for grilling on summer evenings!
Upstairs, a good-size den boasts a built-in floating media unit. This versatile space could be used as a media room, exercise room, home office, guest bedroom, or nursery. The four-piece bathroom has been fully renovated. With matte black fixtures and hardware complimenting unique heated hexagonal tile flooring, this is quite possibly the most stylish condo bathroom you have ever seen! Your spacious master bedroom boasts a double closet, Juliette balcony, and access to a rare attic storage room – such a bonus.
From location to layout to upgrades you simply will not find another unit like this one!
Notable Updates (2019)
- Electric heated floors
- Floor tiles, wall tiles, tile baseboards
- Built-in medicine cabinet and additional storage cabinet
- Floating vanity with under-mount lighting and Corian countertop with integrated sink
- Pot lights and exhaust fan
- Modern skirted bathtub
- Custom glass bathtub enclosure
- Matte black shower fixtures and rough-in valve
- Laminate flooring throughout the main and second level
- Waterproof vinyl flooring in foyer
- Built-in closet organizers in the front foyer, kitchen pantry, master bedroom
- Wall-mounted floating built-in cabinets in kitchen, living room, and den
- Recessed LED lighting throughout
- Complete KITEC replacement with new PEX plumbing installed throughout
- New supply gas line to new KitchenAid gas range
- Custom blinds
- High-efficiency washer and dryer with a secondary lint trap
- Insulated attic hutch with a fold-down ladder
- Digital dimmer light switches throughout, complete with screwless wall plates
- Unit-owned high-efficiency AC unit
- New high-velocity air supply vent covers throughout
- Type: Stacked Condo Townhouse
- Bedrooms: 1+Den
- Bathrooms: 1x4
- Floor Area: 885 SqFt (Total) plus attic storage room
- Taxes: $2,800.61 (2020)
- Maintenance Fee: $369.28/Month (Includes building insurance, common elements, water)
- Parking: None (Street)
- Walk Score: 91 "Walker's Paradise"